What We Do

  1. Home
  2. /
  3. About Us
  4. /
  5. What We Do

+1 (630) 274-5341

What We Do

We traverse the country of México to discover interesting places and activities we believe our travel guests would like to see, do, and learn about.

In these locations we seek out and then develop business relationships with knowledgeable local guides, local tour companies, hotels, and restaurants.

The locations we select for our tours are based on:
•  Historical significance
(colonial cities, ancient ruins, haciendas, Pueblo Mágicos)
•  Where colorful festivals are held each year
•  The location's outdoor geographic beauty
•  Opportunities to observe wildlife
•  Exciting outdoor active adventures
•  Respectfully observing local indigenous traditions
•  Exploring off-the-beaten-path Back Roads of Mexico

Based on all the information we gather, we then work with our on-location partners to create tour itineraries specifically designed for Curious & Adventurous Travelers.

We can design Custom Tours for our travel guests based on their interests, travel style, number of vacation days, and budget.

A $150 USD Trip Creation Fee is required to begin our work on your trip design. This amount will be deducted from the final tour balance due with your confirmed reservation.

Click here to start the process of custom designing a unique México tour for you and your travel companions.

Through various social media sites, we showcase photos, travel videos, and written articles about the many traditions, history, and cultures of the different regions found in México.

Additionally, we introduce information about fun outdoor adventure activities people can experience, interesting museums to visit, nature locations to enjoy, as well as other notable things to do and places to visit.

One of our main media sites is found at MEXICO with Mike Vondruska on YouTube. Mike is the founder of this tour company. 

Mike Vondruska also gives travel presentations about Exploring the Other 99% of México. (the other 1% is where you find the touristy beach resort locations).

We network with Travel Resellers, such as Travel Advisors, other Tour Companies, Organizers of Travel Groups, and Media Influencers to help them promote and earn commissions by offering our tour itineraries to their travel clients, followers, subscribers, members, and/or readers.

We are not a travel agency who books hotels, flights, or rental cars. If you are searching for help in booking these travel components, please contact a reputable travel advisor or the many online travel websites. They can better assist you.

Except in the case of our Best of México Tours & Beach Vacation, we do not book beach resort packages to the well-advertised sun & sand locations in México. Please contact a travel advisor for help.